Our dental office is committed to providing you with caring and compassionate service. Uncompromising quality of care and your absolute comfort are our number one priorities.
We offer a full range of general dental services including:
- Complete Preventive and Diagnostic Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry -Tooth Colored Fillings, Enamel Reshaping, Esthetic Crowns, Veneers, and Teeth Whitening
- Restorative Dentistry - Crowns and Bridges
- Implant Retained Crowns
- Endodontics (Root Canal Treatment)
- Oral Surgery (Extractions)
- Partial Dentures, Dentures and Repairs
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation Available
- Emergency Services
Since 2013 we have eliminated X-ray film in our practice, and use state of the art Schick 33 digital X-ray sensors. Digital X-Rays provide instantaneous diagnostic capability and 10-fold lowering of X-Ray exposure to the patient. We supplement this with a rectangular collimation device. Adding the collimation results in an additional 10-fold reduction in X-ray exposure to the patient by reducing extraneous scatter radiation to a minimum. Our goal for our patients is to keep X-ray exposure to an absolute minimum in keeping with proper baseline radiographic records and routine diagnosis. This radiographic standard of care conforms to the ALARA principle (keeping X-Ray dosage to patients As Low As Reasonably Achievable).